Clayton, MO Roofing Contractor, John Beal Roofing.
Are you looking to have your roof replaced or repaired and live in Clayton, MO? John Beal Roofing offer the guaranteed lowest price on a roof replacement.
John Beal Roofing has more 5 star reviews on the BBB’s website than any other roofing contractor in Clayton, MO. With over 200 roofing reviews of REAL customers, you know you are in good hands when replacing your roof in Clayton, MO. We replace residential and commercial roofs including shingles, TPO and more in Clayton, MO. Did you know John Beal Roofing has replaced more roofs in Clayton, MO than any other roofing company in the last 5 years? We have. It’s because we guarantee the lowest installed price on a roof replacement in Clayton.
Do you have a roof leak in Clayton, MO? John Beal Roofing has 24/7 emergency service should you need your roof repaired after hours due to a leak or a storm. We provide homeowners with multiple options, you make the call on what you want to repair. Whether it is a leak pipe boot, leaking chimney or skylight, we know how to repair them all.
Here are a few addresses of homes that we have replaced or repaired their roofs in Fenton, MO:
|Roof Repair & Roof Replacement||Location||Zip Code|
|136 North Meramec Avenue||Clayton, MO||63105|
|7401 Clayton Road||Clayton, MO||63117|
|6309 Clayton Road||Clayton, MO||63117|
|6633 Clayton Road||Clayton, MO||63117|
|7460 Rupert Avenue||Clayton, MO||63026|
|7438 Williams Avenue||Clayton, MO||63117|
|140 North Bemiston Road||Clayton, MO||63105|
|8112 Kingsbury Boulevard||Clayton, MO||63105|
|7532 York Road||Clayton, MO||63105|
Looking for the best Roofing Contractor Clayton, MO? John Beal Roofing Clayton has the solution just for you!
One of the roofs that were replaced in Clayton, MO was at the address of 6333 Alamo Avenue
Clayton, Missouri 63105 and the following was done:
FULL ROOF. BAD ACCESS HAND LOAD. CLAY TILE TEAR OFF.RE-DECK THE ENTIRE HOUSE WITH 1/2 PLYWOOD OVER EXISTING DECKING THIS IS NOT AN OPTION IT IS SOLD AND PAID FOR MUST RE-DECK THE HOUSE. INSTALL NEW CHIMNEY FLASHING CUT INTO BRICK. INSTALLATION OF NEW ROOF TO WALL METAL COLOR BROWN. INSTALL NEW STEP FLASHING. INSTALLATION OF COUNTER FLASHING ON FRONT PORCH COLOR BROWN. INSTALL DRIP EDGE AND GUTTER APRON COLOR WHITE. INSTALLATION OF NEW BOX VENTS ON MAIN HOUSE 3 ON RIGHT 3 ON LEFT COLOR BROWN. DO A THOROUGH CLEANUP MAKE MULTIPLE PASSES WITH MAGNET ROLLER.
- Ridge cap, dimensional shingles (28 LF) PRO EDGE, Owens Corning, ProEdge, Terra Cotta
- Laminated - Lifetime 50 yr w/out felt, Owen's Corning, Duration, Terracotta
- Starter shingles (Owens Corning 100lf. per bundle)
- John Beal Synthetic (10SQ Roll - 330LF)
- Generic Ice & water shield (1SQ Roll - 33 LF)
- Caulk, General, Geocel 2300
- Coil Nails- 1-1/4" Box, Economy, 1 1/4"
- Cap Nails
- Counterflashing (8 ft sections), ACM, Surface, Brown
- Roof To Wall (L) Flashing 10' Sections, Color, Royal Brown
- Drip edge, Standard, White
- Gutter apron, Standard, White
- Attic Vent, Standard, 750 Slant Back Vent, Brown
- Flashing, lead pipe jack 2"
- Flashing, lead pipe jack 4"
- Sheathing, plywood, ½"
- Paint- Spray Can, General, Shingle Match, Brown
Another roof we replaced was at 900 South Hanley Road Clayton, Missouri 6310 and we did the following on this commercial apartment building:
The crane should be set up on left elevation for crew to remove all wood decking and planters from rear penthouse and front penthouse as well as the staging of the material on the roof. We will have access to the entire left elevation for the moving of the crane to each penthouse. Depose of debris and wood decks, planters, fence, sheds and sunroom all need to be removed. Everything must go. Power clean existing modified roof. Prepare and prime modified surface. Fully adhere 115 mil. fleece back TPO with helix adhesive. Install TPO flashing and details. Provide a Mule Hide 20 year NDL.
- Mule Hide TPO Bonding Adhesive - Solvent Based (5 gal)
- Frame Roller - 9"
- Roller Cover - 9" - 3/8" Nap
- MuleHide TPO Cut Edge Sealant - Clear
- Mule hide Weathered Membrane Cleaner (1 Gal)
- Rags White knit Looped
- Mulehide Aluminum All Purpose Bar (10')
- #7 Mule hide Universal Single-Ply Sealant - White (10.1 oz)
- Mulehide Water Cut-Off Mastic (11 oz)
- Mule Hide TPO Flashing - Non-Reinforced - 12"x50' - White
- #2 MuleHide Tape Primer (1 Gal)
- Mule Hide Sealant - Pourable - White
- Fleece Back MULE HIDE 60 mil(12'x100')
- Helix Lo Rise Adhesive Dual (4/ct)
Roofing Contractor Clayton, MO & Clayton Roof Repair & Replacement
Our Services in Clayton, MO:
- Roof Replacement
- Roof Repair
- Chimney Repair
- Skylight Installation
- Window Installation
- Gutter Repair
- Siding Repair
- Emergency Tarp Service
- Re Roofing
- Gutter Replacement
- Siding Replacement
- Storm Damage Repair
- Roof Leak Repair
- Commercial Roofing
- Liquid Roof Coating
- Emergency Roof Repair